- Very few blogs i see hav STAR RATINGS. for this just go to 'blogger in draft' website(don't worry it's blogger only wid a blue symbol. ur posts aren't going anywhere) and make it ur default dashboard. choose the 'show stars' , options. Also plzzzzzzzzz CHANGE THE REACTIONS . yes they can be edited. click on the boxes when u edit ur BLOG in layout. they can be re-written. also make sure ur comment boxes appear at END of posts. or else most ppl. don't know where to comment! plus do add those 5 small SHARE boxes.
- I had been going nuts since 5 months, compiling my BEST articles into separate PAGES(which can only be 10 by default) and u know pages hav no 'star ratings; or reactions :-(((. Plus what if i write more than 10? plusss ..what about my OLD , VERYY DEAR BLOG POSTS wid 188377348 comments. how to show it to the world again(no one likes to click on back link). i din't find it in any BLOG PROBLEM SOLUTION websites. BUTTT just yesterday i got an IDEA and it Clicked.. just open the 'post options' below ur post composing window/rectangle and RE-TYPE the date on 'post date and time-schedule at'. Just add today's date and VIOLA. ur whole one year old post wid all comments and ratings , get published again today...haina mazay ki baat? now i don't hav to worry about pages and editing and re-typing my old posts ..YESSS !!
- Keep changing the blog width thru ..blogger in draft-->layout--->adjust width options to make sure we don't hav to scroll horizontally to read full posts. It's annoying!!
- In case, ur widgets, star ratings, comments don't appear. first save a template copy and then go to 'edit HTML' and click on 'revert widget templates to default' everyything turns back to normal and starts appearing..YESSS. no harm done to anyy customizations.
- If u aren't getting 'comment option' on ur separate pages. click on 'post options' and TICK ' - allow readers to comment' everytime u publish a PAGE.
- In my blog u see comment box below the posts. Go to publishing options and choose 'embedded below posts'. Sometimes we forget what we were gonna comment on and need to review the article. so let it be on the same page.
- You can allow ur best friends to become co-authors by just clicking on 'permissions' options in 'settings'.you just hav to type their email address and inform them to receive ur permission. BUSS.. then they can write in too -adds versatility to ur blog!!
- Suggested by a folower 'muslim first' to get star-ratings and related posts for ur website!!. http://www.outbrain.com/getwidget
- If u can't see images in ur own posts at dashaboard and also see "posted by: email@example.com" just before ur post name . then go to ur site feed(the actual website) and copy paste the URL back to ur blog settings otherwise dlt ur blog address from ur settings>site feed> post feed URL.need more directions? go here http://www.google.com/support/forum/p/blogger/thread?tid=2e228ba28e380ad7&hl=en&fid=2e228ba28e380ad700047d4a798c0b16
- Want any other li'l piece of advice ?? Am available :-)))
- And now comment and RATE THIS POST. click on ads (or send me money directly :PPPP) !!
"CATGIRL" -Yup! That's Me...!!
- CATGIRL !!
- So once again I traverse the deep seas of my innate passion that at times submerges itself beneath a calm n naive facade but is raging n thrashing in the realm of my heart !! And so the mystery of Catgirl unfolds once again to all who are still mesmerized by my perseverance and many more who are yet to be in awe of it !! Catgirl working undercover as a teacher N Blogger henceforth pronounces herself a hard-core feminist !!! A girl out to protect the "woman-cause' in the world of self-loving male; A girl who would do anything she is capable of to restore the image of women which has been tarnished, even in the modern society ! Catgirl Strikes again !!! (my logo since 12 years)
Tuesday, July 6, 2010
Ok. Here r some very USEFUL blogger solutions to ur itsy ,bitsy problem when u try to add/ change ur outlook. i do know other good stuff too. if u ever hav prob DO discuss it wid me. i m a total Computer-hater person,but recently someone challenged me so i hav spent night after night to learn the idiosyncrasies of blogging..hehehe