"CATGIRL" -Yup! That's Me...!!

My photo
So once again I traverse the deep seas of my innate passion that at times submerges itself beneath a calm n naive facade but is raging n thrashing in the realm of my heart !! And so the mystery of Catgirl unfolds once again to all who are still mesmerized by my perseverance and many more who are yet to be in awe of it !! Catgirl working undercover as a teacher N Blogger henceforth pronounces herself a hard-core feminist !!! A girl out to protect the "woman-cause' in the world of self-loving male; A girl who would do anything she is capable of to restore the image of women which has been tarnished, even in the modern society ! Catgirl Strikes again !!! (my logo since 12 years)

Thursday, January 30, 2014

Are you a jealous woman?


Have u been in a relationship n suddenly became utterly possessive about your man and then decided to act totally like the ‘bitchy’ woman u never thought u would be? And to top it all off he suddenly started showing more interest in whatever absorbed more of his time and ignited your jealousy even more. Right?

NO it cannot be just another woman. It can be his male friends, his favorite sports, and even a car!! Anything that seems to consume his interest more than u tends to spark off jealousy in you. Why r we women like this? Is there a way out of it? I know I know.. 90% of u reading this would be like “ I dun care a damn. I’m not jealous!” Ok if that is not the case would u then let your special someone go out alone with an (female) old school mate or to chat wid some colleague online while ignoring u? Tell me only if it Has happened with u…dun give me predictions !!

The problem with us women is that we tend to compare ourselves. Those of us with an inferiority complex instinctively know our short comings (physically or mentally) and get insecure. While those of us with a superiority complex cannot even let a woman be compared to us in a better way, instead of insecurity we have this dogmatic belief that everyone is below us. As far as I am concerned my defense mechanism guides me to be neither of the lot. If a woman is preferred over me I just think out her bad points and then KNOW in my heart that I m not worth being compared to her and after that it really doesn’t matter At All if my best friend, special someone or even my husband wants to spend time with her (as long as it’s not a relationship). I would love to invite her over and be friends with her. Well, why not? If you r sure of yourself you would love very person your beloved likes…..
So Stop being jealous.
And if someone leaves you for another then oh MY GOD…aren’t two ‘worst’ people made for each other too? Leave the 2 creeps on their own.
Go to the parlor to groom your already ‘booty-full self ' *winks*!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a good one girl :) x

kitkat said...

Nice post but i dnt think it's only females that are jealous partners. I've heard of many jealous male partners too.

Kiran Ashraf said...

i have found men as well who are as jealous as women. great post girl and my followers tab is waiting for you ;)

Azhezha said...

awesome blog..
following you dear ;)

tanks for stop by on my blog ;)

Areej Usman said...

Hello

Thanks a lot for inviting me on ur blog.I am surely following you now.Ur blog is REALLLY Interesting :)

Love

Areej

Jibran T. Siddiqui said...

Hey Hi...
I've gone through your blog, very good I must say.

I've followed your blog...
You also follow mine and stay in touch :)

http://www.commonr.blogspot.com

the nyanzi report said...

fantastic post!

Unknown said...

gREAT post :)

Do stop by my Dorothy Perkins giveaway!
http://style-fiesta.blogspot.com

D.Sadie (D.G.S.Beauty) said...

Haha, nice post! Great blog. Following. =)

-Dinah
dgsbeauty.com

Oz said...

I wish certain people read this and learn from your blog hehe ;-)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...