"CATGIRL" -Yup! That's Me...!!

My photo
So once again I traverse the deep seas of my innate passion that at times submerges itself beneath a calm n naive facade but is raging n thrashing in the realm of my heart !! And so the mystery of Catgirl unfolds once again to all who are still mesmerized by my perseverance and many more who are yet to be in awe of it !! Catgirl working undercover as a teacher N Blogger henceforth pronounces herself a hard-core feminist !!! A girl out to protect the "woman-cause' in the world of self-loving male; A girl who would do anything she is capable of to restore the image of women which has been tarnished, even in the modern society ! Catgirl Strikes again !!! (my logo since 12 years)

Friday, March 18, 2011

Thoughts of Catgirl....

You can hate ur enemy to a great extent

but....

Nothing ...nothiinnggg can compare to extreme hatred when your TRUST is broken...

Extreme hatred can only be for those u once Loved with all ur life....
Loved with every breath ...
Loved to great extremes....

and u were thrown down in a deep pit from that extreme 
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...