"CATGIRL" -Yup! That's Me...!!

My photo
So once again I traverse the deep seas of my innate passion that at times submerges itself beneath a calm n naive facade but is raging n thrashing in the realm of my heart !! And so the mystery of Catgirl unfolds once again to all who are still mesmerized by my perseverance and many more who are yet to be in awe of it !! Catgirl working undercover as a teacher N Blogger henceforth pronounces herself a hard-core feminist !!! A girl out to protect the "woman-cause' in the world of self-loving male; A girl who would do anything she is capable of to restore the image of women which has been tarnished, even in the modern society ! Catgirl Strikes again !!! (my logo since 12 years)

Saturday, March 3, 2012

Do u create ur own ditch?

For any girl the key to less tears and more fulfillment in any relationship is to 'expect less'. Believe u me men sniff 'expectations'  a mile away and run from it as if they have read 'danger ahead' sign !!

Now how do you expect less? Just how?  You wait for his call,you make him meals, u wash his laundry, u buy him presents, u don't eat/go out widout him, u cancel your plans with your friends just for him, u wake up late nights to talk to him..right?? (and this goes for both married and unmarried couples)..well STOP DOING ALL THAT!!
 or cut it to half....
 or else make sure he does all dat for u as well. Period!

See don't create a ditch for yourself.
It might be that instead of him ditching u somewhere along the line u created the ditch urself. Women who expect more come across as needy and i dun need to tell u witty girlies how a needy (read run away fast) woman appears to the MAN-kind!!

If he can't cut on his meetings with male friends, if he doesn't ask u again about ur health when u were sick, if he can't wake up at nights coz he is too tired then so should not you. In one way i wouldn't call this rude. Trust me. Some men won't even notice if u din't give any of the above 'angelic favours'. Don't be a real devil, but please stop being a fragile, naive angel.

Give as much as u KNOW he can give back. Once he fails to reciprocate retrace ur steps and go to square one. That way u will have a lot less expectations from him which would result in less arguments and less resentment and more love. Resentment eats up love alive. People may even resent the other person while making love esp when they feel they r being used as objects instead of human and as soon as the 'moment' will pass their feelings will be forgotten! So keep the resentment out . You will have to try hard for it initially. Hmmm..what did you say? You don't resent him?? Ok then tell me will u b ok if he forgets to wish u on ur birthday , ur date anniversary, the Valentine day?? This is how women UNKNOWINGLY expect more and allow resentment to be built and ruin the relationship!

Once you stop rendering him favours or being super-caring machine for him then if by chance he cancels his night out wid the boys just for you it would be a 'nice surprise' for you instead of  'Oh i did just the same for him,,so he owes it to me'...You will be thankful to him instead of seeing it as an even-out situation. Do less so you expect less and enjoy more each time he makes a tiny effort. Create instances so you can be thankful to him instead of demanding. See the difference??

Please do comment and tick the reaction boxes. and recommend it on Google. I would feel blessed :-))

15 comments:

Butterfly... :) said...

Oh yes i saw the difference!! :P Though i am single as of now but i will definitely keep this mind! :) It's difficult to live without expecting but it's worth a try if one wants a good relationship. ;)

P.S. --- New Post on my blog!! :) Make sure, you take out time and take a look. I'd really appreciate that!! <3 You have a lovely blog!

Xoxo.
Surabhi.

CATGIRL !! said...

I've already followed u Surabhi. n ur name is as sweet and beautiful as you are :-))

Hassan Habib said...

I like reading your blog and the thing i like the most is balance you nearly maintain when writing about "relationships".
Well sometimes things get out of balance but on the whole i admire your justice.

Thánh Thiện Tâm said...

@ Vatinam+
Wish you a good day and full of joy...

Misterio Vida said...

ahan... yes expectations always hurt...but then its natural... expectations grow with the intensity of a relationship... and no matter how much one tries, expectations will always be there... :)

Very Deadly Kali said...

Hey! Me deadlykali...
Nice blog! liked your writing style- the way you use design element so effectively to communicate the message. Cheers!

BTW, in traditional societies, girl/woman are 'taught' to be dependent so that way they remain sub servant they are not born to be emotionally servile... so it is a matter of unlearning..
like your blog content as they try to point these lacuna.
best and will keep you in loop

Anonymous said...

I loved this post sooo much! I keep telling The Man (subtly of course) that I don't need you, but I want you in my life. When he tells me things like I can't live without you, I say how sweet. It's these subtle messages you give that he'll think damn, she could walk out on me if I was being a jerk and he'll up his game. Laying myself out there like a linoleum would mean he could walk over me any day. I love this post so much - I'm gonna recommend it next time I blog <3

CATGIRL !! said...

Thank u hassan n Israr for commenting regularly..
Kali ..welcome on board. hope to see u hear often..

My ms. NYX:: u really make me blush wid ur appreciation sumtimes...jeeez thanksss !!

WordWeaver said...

Spot On!;-)

WordWeaver said...

Spot On!

S T R A N G E R said...

Miss Cat u r correct we shell make life miserable 4 married couple ....;)

Lost Girl said...

i love this babe!!!

Unknown said...

yes, i have been in a relation fr 7 yrs now...and it is about great communication, less expectation, space, patience and honesty !

commited to life said...

and wat abt those asshole guys who have more expectation frm u than u hav frm them.. and if u dont fulfill they start screaming at u......

Anonymous said...

Well i am impressed but i think it goes for both genders males as well as females :) the same stuff men suffer :)well keep it up !!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...