"CATGIRL" -Yup! That's Me...!!

My photo
So once again I traverse the deep seas of my innate passion that at times submerges itself beneath a calm n naive facade but is raging n thrashing in the realm of my heart !! And so the mystery of Catgirl unfolds once again to all who are still mesmerized by my perseverance and many more who are yet to be in awe of it !! Catgirl working undercover as a teacher N Blogger henceforth pronounces herself a hard-core feminist !!! A girl out to protect the "woman-cause' in the world of self-loving male; A girl who would do anything she is capable of to restore the image of women which has been tarnished, even in the modern society ! Catgirl Strikes again !!! (my logo since 12 years)

Sunday, July 25, 2010

80's Classic Songs!

For all those who still crave for the beats of the 80s and 90s here's a small collection!! For some more songs click here: 
Catgirl's You-tube Channel
THE CARELESS WHISPER-- dream song !



THE JUNGLE BOY- ohooh.oooo..oh oh...!

DADDY COOL by Boney M

One Night In Bangkok- Murray head


ABBA'S -Voulez Vous


Stevie Wonder-  I just called to say I LOVE YOU!!


Mike's ---THRILLER !!



Official M.J. Channel - click here to get all the songs
Smooth Criminal
Remember the time
Black or white
MADONNA'S -Material Girl


Papa Don't preach
Express Yourself
La Isla Bonita
Human Nature
Frozen


LIONEL RICHIE- Hello!!!



Hey plzz follow my blog (by clicking on the follow button on the topmost bar). If u like my song collection then recommend this page on google for other lovers of 80's songs!!
You may like to read

Shud we care if we r dark or overweight??

 Do you think your guy will change for you?

How to counter a jealous female friend

How a man and woman build a relationship.

6 comments:

emullah said...

I quit blogging and commenting a while ago and no plans to come back soon .... but HEY! you stole my 80's best songs list .... (I guess this is a complement). I grew up rocking to these songs ....

HaRy!! said...

no words other than a big thankq :) for the links!

kiran sawhney said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comment. Am following you. Hope you follow my blog too.

CATGIRL !! said...

E-mullah...n what a disco-mullah u are !~! hehehe !!
@harry n kiran.. u r welcome!!

Syeda Zehra said...

Immaculate post.

クラウディオ said...

Catgirl
I must say I am very impressed by your blog.
It looks very professional and, comparing with yours, mine looks really terrible.
I understood you live in Karachi.
You must be really brave to talk quit openly about the condition of women in islamic country.
It is now a very bad moment for your country I hope things will improve soon. Thank you very much once again for your great help.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...